Morgan Philips Group announces strategic acquisition in Europe!
We’ve all been there…
During an interview-that last hurdle to getting your dream job. You have prepared well the usual questions but then there’s that one question that comes out of nowhere.
Here is a list to help prepare yourself.
– Are your parents disappointed with your career aspirations?
– What is the depth of the river Seine under le Pont Neuf?
– If you were a brick in a wall, which brick would you be and why?
– How would you move Mount Fuji?
– A french one : « Pourquoi les bouches d’égouts sont-elles rondes ? »
– How many hair salons are there in Switzerland?
– Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say about you?
– In which direction the air inside a car tyre is going?
– You win 5 millions Euros at the lottery, what do you decide to do ?
Good Luck !
Charles-Henri Dumon , CEO & Founder of Morgan Philips Group